Webinar Recording Overview
On Tuesday, September 22, 2015 iFormBuilder hosted a free 60 minute training session on Visually Enhancing iFormBuilder Projects. During this hour-long session, Chris Reichart, CBO of Zerion Software demoed how to use best practices to configure and add images in iFormBuilder to visually enhance your users experience. Chris has mastered the art of customizing the iFormBuilder Platform. Whether it’s customization in a form, the iForm Client, or a dedicated database, Chris is the expert.
Webinar is designed for
- New and current members of the iFormBuilder community that are interested in adding images to their iFormBuilder Project.
- Client (App) Customization
- Form Customization
- Using Images in Forms
- Email Customization
- Dedicated Database & White Label Customization[/one_half]
*For more resources on this course, please review the corresponding Training Slide Deck PDF for this webinar located under this list. There are links to all of the topics that were discussed and more!
- Free Training Schedule and Recordings
- iFormBuilder Academy
- Training Course catalogue
- Live Chat
- Customer Success Center
- iFormBuilder Support Services
[button link=”http://www.iformbuilder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Branding_Webinar_9_2015_Final.pdf” size=”large” variation=”mauve” align=”center”]Download Slide Deck[/button]
* Enjoy this session? Help us make our training webinars even better by completing our Training Feedback Form![/one_half_last]
About the Presenter
Chris Reichart is the Chief Business Officer of Zerion Software, Inc. and co-creator of the award winning iFormBuilder mobile platform. Chris has over 15 years experience in the mobile technology industry, specifically focused on business development , technical sales, and user experience. Chris has helped iFormBuilder become the mobile data collection platform of choice for the “Smart Enterprise” expanding the user community to more then 110 countries in it’s first 3 years. If you have any questions about this webinar, Chris would love to hear from you! Email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Chris on LinkedIn