ABOUT THE ANDROID DEVELOPER POSITION
Are you an experienced Android Developer looking to grow your career with a diverse and intelligent team? We are the best in the industry in combining data collection and helping our customers to develop solutions to focus on what matters most. Our team works impeccably together and we are looking to expand now!
As an Engineering team member, you will help create technology poetry!
* This is a Full-Time Position located in Herndon, VA. This is not a contracted position
The position is for an experienced Android developer. The primary duties will be performing the complete agile development for Android application platform and architecture from analysis.
The developer will also be responsible for parsing and integrating the app with dynamic data services (e.g., JSON and RESTful APIs etc).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, new and innovative features.
- Establish standards and best practices to deliver clean, scalable, and maintainable Java code.
- Generate bug free code quickly and efficiently.
- Develop use cases, test code and create automated test scripts.
- Work on bug fixing and continuous improvement on application performance and functionality.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and exceptional user experience.
- Documentation of system and business requirements as well as Technical and user documentation.
- Expert experience in designing and developing custom Native Android apps
- Extensive experience developing in Java.
- Thorough knowledge and experience using Android Studio for development, unit testing, debugging and deployment (2.0 or higher)
- Experience and understanding Android Activity communications and SQLite.
- Extensive experience with interactive Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices with compelling user experiences and solid App ratings.
- Complete knowledge of the Android (4.3 and higher) system, libraries and background tasks.
- Demonstrated experience developing, delivering and maintaining widely distributed public and private apps published in Google Play Store.
- Vast understanding and experience ensuring application compatibility, functionality and design across multiple Android versions and device types.
- 1-2 Years of experience required in Android
- Full Stack and PHP experience a Plus! (not required)
Benefits of Working at Zerion Software
Apart from working with an intelligent, innovative, and passionate team, having tons of growth potential, and a great work/life balance, this position offers great perks! Benefits include health, dental, 401K, unlimited paid-time off, no dress code, paid holidays, and a generous paid parental leave policy.
Contact: Please send your resume and reason you are interested in this position to email@example.com
Posted February 7, 2017