It seems like just a few weeks ago, the whole world changed.
Suddenly, groups that relied on in-person interactions were forced to shift their operation models or hault all services immediately.
Schools went online. Fundraisers for non-profit organizations were cancelled. In-person meetings became video fiascos. Processes that relied on people and paper suddenly felt like insurmountable challenges.
As the dust settles, the time to put the right resources and tools in place is more important than ever. Moving forward in this “new” world might be as simple as utilizing the right technology.
This is Where it Gets Exciting
You don’t have to go at it alone.
We’re proud to announce the launch of iFormBuilder for Communities.
The iFormBuilder that organizations around the world have trusted for over a decade, is now available for groups just like yours.
By leaning on us, your team could:
- Eliminate paper data collection and transcription processes altogether.
- Gather the data you need on custom forms in a simplified, cost-effective manner.
- See the data collected in simple, custom reports.
- Enhance the security of your data.
- Comply with any applicable regulations.
- Custom reports.
- Save time and money, allowing you to focus on what matters most.
What This Means
To picture this in action, consider the forms (even those subject to specific regulations) your team uses regularly:
- Check-in/check-out forms for students and/or parents.
- IEP/GIEP forms and update surveys.
- General community or congregation surveys.
- Donor forms.
- Progress-tracking tools, and more.
The bottom line is this: we’re here to help you mobilize in ways you may not have considered before. Our team is focused on helping yours overcome obstacles – both new ones, and those you’ve been dealing with forever.
To learn more about iFormBuilder for Communities, and whether it might be right for you, visit this link, or start a chat with one of our team members today.
We can’t wait to help you get started. Here’s to a better way!