ABOUT THE CORPORATE TRAINER POSITION
Are you an innovative Trainer/Education professional looking to grow your career with a diverse and intelligent team? We are the best in the industry in combining data collection and helping our customers to develop solutions to focus on what matters most. Our team works impeccably together and we are looking to expand now!
The Corporate Trainer/Solutions Engineer is responsible for planning, designing, developing and delivering training on Zerion Software products to support new and existing customers as well as internal team members.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, possesses excellent public speaking skills, can communicate ideas clearly and concisely and is a master problem solver. They take a proactive approach to success while leveraging all of the data and team insight at his or her disposal. Most of all they want to serve the customer and the customer’s success is the most important thing to them.
- Plan, design, develop and deliver training on Zerion Software products to support new and existing customers as well as internal team members. Training and learning content must satisfy learning objectives and the needs of every department (support, sales, development, marketing, etc.) as well as the members of the iFormBuilder community.
- Learn and execute proven processes to design and develop new synchronous and asynchronous training material for Zerion Software products.
- Leverage presentation, video/audio recording and graphic tools to develop synchronous and asynchronous training for new and prospective customers.
- Deliver training via online or on-site to multiple participants.
- Familiar with different learning models and can deploy projects following model standards.
- Feels comfortable presenting/training groups of individuals online and in person.
- Strong interest in iOS and Android operating systems and devices.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate (Not required, but is preferred).
- Excellent communication skills written and oral. Bonus: Familiar with speaking and writing in additional languages besides English.
- Excellent time management skills (ability to manage multiple priorities).
- Team player
- Ability to work independently, think critically and analyze/resolve problems proactively
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- (BA/BS) Degree in Education or Instructional Technology (Instructional Technology Degree may go by other names and has multiple emphasis like “Instructional Design and Technology: IDT” or “Learning Technologies in Schools (LTS)”
- MEd or MS Instructional Technology
- Candidate should have one of the following: Experience in designing corporate Instructional Technology materials, delivering corporate Education/Training, educating in the classroom (K-12) or other related training and educating experiences.
Benefits of Working at Zerion Software
Apart from working with an intelligent, innovative, and passionate team, having tons of growth potential, and a great work/life balance, this position offers great perks! Benefits include health, dental, 401K, unlimited paid-time off, no dress code, paid holidays, and a generous paid parental leave policy.
- Training: 1 year
- Teaching: 2 years
Contact: Please send your resume and reason you are interested in this position to email@example.com
Posted February 7, 2017