Webinar Recording Overview
On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 iFormBuilder hosted a free 60-minute training webinar on the Art of Form Building. Led by Jon Hsu, the webinar covered initial project considerations, best practices, and the implementation of those best practices while converting a paper form to the iFormBuilder platform.
The webinar is designed for members of the iFormBuilder community who are:
- New to the iFormBuilder platform
- Experienced, but wanting a refresher on form building fundamentals
- Managers looking for opportunities to improve their workflow
- Initial Project Considerations
- Five Best Practices
- Converting a Paper Form to iFormBuilder
- Preview of Enhancements Using Smart Controls
*For more resources on this course, please review the downloadable Slide Deck PDF for this webinar located under this list. There are links to all of the topics that were discussed.
- *Form Builder Certification Program*
- Free Training Schedule and Recordings
- iFormBuilder Academy
- Training Course catalogue
- Customer Success Center
- iFormBuilder Support Services
- Help us make our training webinars better by completing our Training Feedback Form!
[button link=”https://www.iformbuilder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Webinar-Form-Building-101-9-28-2016.pdf” size=”large” variation=”green” align=”center”]Download Slide Deck[/button]
- Here is the Form Package containing both the basic and enhanced versions of the Elevator Inspection demo forms. Feel free to import the package, deconstruct it, or build off of it. Use the url below with the iFormBuilder Package Import to load the form onto your own profile. Copy the URL, then paste it in the Select from URL section of the Package Import interface.[/one_half_last]
All Elements Package
Elevator Inspection Package
About the Presenter
Jonathan Hsu is a Solutions Engineer at Zerion Software. He designs and delivers training content for both iFormBuilder and the Dataflow Automation. Jonathan has practiced martial arts for over 20 years and enjoys teaching anything and everything. He is always excited to answer any questions about iFormBuilder or Dataflow Automation. Email Jonathan at email@example.com.