[teaser]Hey Northwesterners! Members of the iFormBuilder team will be in your neck of the woods in a few weeks for the PIT Tag Workshop at Skamania Lodge![/teaser] This workshop, taking place January 27 through January 29, will be a great opportunity to share your knowledge and learn best practices. The iFormBuilder team will be ready to answer your questions about how the platform can integrate with your PIT Tag needs. Stop by our booth at the workshop to see the iFormBuilder integration with PIT Tag readers and how teams can capture good data without power or internet! Until then, here are some amazing things iFormBuilder does for the fish and wildlife communities:
- Track samples (scale, tissue, DNA, water, soil)
- Scan/parse drivers licenses, registrations, fishing/hunting licenses, etc.
- More accurate and 2-5x faster data entry
- Complex calculations and conditional rules
- Complex parent-subform relationships, referencing, aggregation, counting
- External hardware connectivity
- Ability to request, pay for custom enhancements
- Very responsive support
[button link=”https://www.iformbuilder.com/try-now-form/” size=”large” variation=”steelblue” align=”center” target=”blank”]Start Your Free Account[/button]
About the Author
Elaheh Eghbal is a member of the Customer Success team at iFormBuilder. She is an adventurer, photographer, furniture builder, and wannabe foosball pro. If you have any questions about this blog post, she would love to hear from you! Email Elaheh at email@example.com.