“Using the exZact platform adds value to our brand, customers and partners. The ability to perform onsite inspections and audits and share that information instantly gives us a clear competitive advantage.”- Donald D. Janacek, President of Fresh One.
Zerion’s exZact mobile platform helps FreshOne meet their business challenges by supporting the following functionality:
* Custom form creation and management – FreshOne customer service and merchandising personnel can create and manage custom software inspection forms to replace all their paper based forms
* ‘Over the air’ form distribution – Forms are delivered instantly to FreshOne’s mobile workforce, anywhere in the US
* ‘In and out of coverage’ data collection – FreshOne’s mobile workforce can collect data anywhere, anytime, and send it back to the home office when in network coverage
* Onsite data capture, validation, and data transfer capability – FreshOne eliminated the need for manual data entry into their back-office computer system, saving time, money, and data entry errors
* Data viewing and sharing with other applications in multiple formats, including Excel, HTML, PDF, List, Map, XML, JSON, RSS, and ATOM – FreshOne office personnel can view and share data instantly, without waiting for field personnel to return to the home office
* On Demand Report printing – FreshOne employees can print reports on demand to support governmental report filing requirements