On February 1, 2017, Solutions Engineer Jonathan Hsu presented a training webinar: 5 Fundamentals for Successful Form Building. The webinar’s topics blended content for brand new users as well as those more familiar.
5 Fundamentals for Successful Form Building
- Learning Each Form Building Elements
- Using Option List Key Values
- Knowing When to Use Subforms
- Conditionally Hiding Elements
- Making Changes to Live Forms
*For more resources on this course, please review the downloadable Slide Deck PDF for this webinar located under this list. There are links to all of the topics that were discussed.
- *Form Builder Certification Program*
- Free Training Schedule and Recordings
- Zerion Academy
- Customer Success Center
- iFormBuilder Support Services
- Help us make our training webinars better by completing our Training Feedback Form!
About the Presenter
Jonathan Hsu is a Solutions Engineer at Zerion Software. He designs and delivers training for the iFormBuilder and all other Zerion Web Services. Jonathan has practiced martial arts for over 20 years, and been an instructor since the age of 13. He is always excited to answer any questions about Zerion Web Services. Email Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.