Our iFormBuilder clients are worldwide, which made taking steps to comply with GDPR standards and regulations a top priority. Zerion Software has taken the following steps to bring iFormBuilder into compliance:
- ✓ Completing Privacy Shield certification to ensure best practices are in use when transferring data to countries outside of the EU. All data transferred will take place under authorized Privacy Shield conditions.
- ✓ Reviewing subprocessor agreements with tech partners that support the iFormBuilder platform and infrastructure to ensure required agreements are in place and that each are in compliance.
- ✓ Building up and reinforcing existing infrastructure with the UK Data Center to prepare for increased demand from the UK cloud.
- Developing new features to help customers comply with any data export and/or erasure requests, as required by the GDPR.
- Providing form templates for capturing consent.
As data privacy and personal data concerns continue to increase on a global level, Zerion Software is committed to maintaining and exceeding standards, in keeping with the mission to provide the highest level of security available to customers.
✓ — Task completed