Webinar Recording Overview
On March 22,2016, Connor Henwood from the Zerion Software team shared his experience with iFormBuilder project deployments, GIS, and ESRI. Prior to becoming a Zerion Software team member, Connor worked with a large engineering company which deployed their mobile solution via iFormBuilder which equips him with the unique opportunity and insight to identify areas where teams can improve their use of Zerion Software products, thus saving more time, money, and resources.
During this session, Connor shared the steps needed to maximize time and productivity utilizing the iFormBuilder platform, ESRI, and the SQL Server Data Pipe.
The webinar is designed for members of the iFormBuilder community who are:
- Engineer and GIS Experts
- Project Managers
- Anyone deploying an iFormBuilder Project
- iFormBuilder Users
- How to increase productivity by leveraging Zerion Software Products.
- Best practices/lessons learned when deploying engineering projects.
- End-to-end workflow demonstration using the iFormBuilder Platform, ESRI and SQL Server Data Pipe.
*For more resources on this course, please review the corresponding Training Slide Deck PDF for this webinar located under this list. There are links to all of the topics that were discussed and more!
- BLOG: Leveraging GPS Technology with iFormBuilder
- iFormBuilder White Label Program
- Free Training Schedule and Recordings
- iFormBuilder Academy
- Training Course catalogue
- Live Chat
- Customer Success Center
- iFormBuilder Support Services
[button link=”https://www.iformbuilder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Zerion-Software-Solutions-for-Engineers_March-2016.pdf” size=”large” bgColor=”#9DCE3B” textColor=”#515151″ align=”center” target=”blank”]Download Presentation[/button]
* Enjoy this session? Help us make our training webinars even better by completing our Training Feedback Form! [/one_half_last]
About the Presenter
Connor Henwood is an Account Manager at Zerion Software. Connor is from the great state of Texas! He enjoys all outdoor activities, especially hunting and golf. Most importantly, he enjoys helping people. If you have any questions about getting started with Zerion he is here to help!
Email Connor at email@example.com to discuss your project, SQL Server Data Pipe, Gnosiz and more!
Connect with Connor on LinkedIn